Friday 5 September 2014

The Luxury of Linen Sheets

I told you in a recent blog post about my new linen sheets from Jamie Kay. I can't quite fathom how I ever slept without them, they are, quite simply, bliss! I've always enjoyed life's simple pleasures, and sleeping in fresh sheets is one of them. Linen sheets just get softer with each wash and it's like sleeping in silk.


my linen sheets


I love the colours you can find linen sheets in - fresh white, dove grey, charcoal, denim, barely pink... The other fantastic thing is that linen sheets look fabulous when they're in that 'just slept in' state - perfect for when you've run out of time to make the bed because it was too comfy to get out of! If you haven't tried them I highly recommend you do - put a set on your birthday wish list.









1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips