Friday 8 May 2015

Paul Costello Interior Photography | Part 2

Following on from yesterday's post, here are some more fabulous and inspiring photos by US photographer, Paul Costello. I know from experience how hard it is to capture the essence of a room in a still photo, but Paul does it so well.












I hope these photos have inspired you, and when decorating your own home I urge you to strive for an individual look like these homes have. Put your stamp on it and let it reflect you. Look outside the box and be a little daring, I say. 

Have a fantastic weekend, and come back next week to see my final kitchen reveal!

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous photos, his lighting is wonderful, I find lighting the hardest part about photographing indoors. I photographed an amazing home belonging to an Auckland interior designer recently but struggled to get the lighting right without any equipment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right Lee, lighting is so important in photography. x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips